EU Council Presidency 2018
Simultaneous interpreting and/or interpreting equipment for your EU event
Events within the scope of EU Council Presidency require particularly careful planning as well as the selection of expert, professional interpreters. However large your event, however many languages are required, whether it’s for a workshop, or a conference with several thousand delegates, we will provide you with exactly what you need, personally and individually tailored to your requirements.
- Your own personal contact person to take you through the entire planning phase.
- Inspection of the venue with the project manager and the chief technician.
- Highly trained and internationally experienced technicians to support you on-site.
- If desired, assistance from our hosts/hostesses with the distribution of headphones.
For perfect communication
Simultaneous interpreters with highest quality standards for all EU and Eastern European languages:
- internationally experienced
- more than five years of verifiable professional experience
- at least 80 deployment days per year
- membership within a recognised association of interpreters
We will also be happy to collaborate with your established team of interpreters and supply only the required interpreting equipment.
Reliability is our foundation
We will supply:
- modern conference microphones
- full, easy to use interpreting equipment made by Bosch
- soundproof interpreting booths, complying to ISO/EN and swept for bugs
- hygienic headphones, in however large a quantity required
- timely and conscientious installation and dismantling
- transportation of all equipment
Useful post-conference extras
We will supply:
- laser printer
- A3/A4 copiers
- projector + screen
- audio recording of the meeting
- recording as MP3 on SD card
- transcription of the recording as Word file
- translation of the transcription
- translation of the protocol
Team of Hosts/hostesses
Assistance with distribution of headphones
Our hosts/hostesses will take care of issuing and in particular overseeing the return of headphones, thus avoiding an unnecessary high loss of equipment for you, and freeing up your own auxiliary staff for other tasks.
- deposit systems